1.) WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect only the personal information that is necessary from you to process your inquiry for a lawful basis. This happens when you make the personal choice to fill out a form or enter information on our site (via Our contact form, New client project estimate form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form (Currently not active on this site)) You can choose whether to provide this information. Providing this personal information is necessary to provide certain services. We collect:
- Your Name (First & Last)
- Company Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
2.) HOW WE USE/PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We lawfully process the information we collect from you only in the following ways, which are necessary to complete our potential business engagement:
- To follow up with you after correspondence you have voluntarily sent as an inquiry via email
- To formulate a quote for services based on the specific answers you have provided for this reason on our quote form
3.) HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All communication and quotation forms are processed through a secure gateway provider and are never stored or processed on our servers.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes via our internal server logs
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
5.) THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us voluntarily unless we provide you with advance notice. We will otherwise not share your personal information with third parties except:
- As required by law
- As necessary to protect our interests
- With vendors contracted by us who have agreed to keep this information confidential
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6.) THIRD PARTY TRACKING
- Internet protocol (IP) address for your computer/device
- Internet service provider
- Website from which you arrived
- Operating system and web browser software
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visit on this site
- Terms you use in our site’s search engines
GOOGLE ADWORDS & ADSENSE [Not Currently in Use]
HOW WE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism (engaged by you) is in place.
7.) ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to control or restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a contact form or quote request form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting will only be used for communication purposes.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an email signup form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting can be collected and stored in order for you to receive information and/or marketing content via email communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: info[at]ideanetworkmedia.com
- If you already subscribed to our website via an email signup form (Mailchimp), you can review and unsubscribe here.
8.) CALIFORNIA’S SHINE THE LIGHT LAW
Although we do not now, nor are we pursuing clients on the West Coast, including California, the following policies shall apply. Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our sharing their contact information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and you wish to opt out, please follow the instructions below.
Your Privacy Rights: Opting Out of Marketing and Transfers; Accessing, Updating And Deleting Information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you wish to opt out of receiving our marketing efforts or our sharing of information with third parties for their marketing efforts, you may do so, at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in any email you receive from us and following the instructions on the screen, or by responding to a marketing email and including “Remove” in the subject line. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving our service messages if you are currently doing business or under contract with us.
You may request access to, amend, or ask us to delete any of your personal information that we may store, and you may also opt out of receiving our marketing efforts or our sharing information with third parties by contacting us at:
Please note that, from time to time, personal information collected from you may be processed and stored by us or our partners in jurisdictions in which disclosure may be compelled by governments, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies of those jurisdictions as required or permitted by the laws and courts of those jurisdictions. Depending on the laws of the applicable jurisdiction, we may not be allowed to provide notice to you of such required disclosure.
We may also share your personal information and other information with entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us. If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we would transfer your information to the buyer or transferee and, for due diligence purposes, to its professional advisors under an obligation of confidentiality.
9.) DATA BREACH NOTIFICATION
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: If such personal information is stored with us, we will notify you via email
- Within 5 business days via email
- Within 2 business days via a blog post that is clearly highlighted on our home page
9) CONTACTING US
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.